- Coordinate and facilitate the implementation of the recommendations of the Commission of Inquiry Report and the Parliamentary Public Accounts Committee.
- Provide manpower and administrative support to Commission of Inquiry as and when required.
- Make referrals on specific recommendations of COI and PAC to relevant bodies such as police for criminal investigations for actions.
- Examine the Auditor General’s reports and recommend policy and legislative actions to improve accountability.
- Support inter-agency investigations into corruption allegations for administrative actions.
- Conduct investigations into internal administrative complains and recommend action to Department Disciplinary Committees.
Corporate Objective 6
To provide effective and efficient corporate and other support services to the Prime
Minister, the Governor General, the National Executive Council, Ministers, Ministerial Committees and the Department.