Finance & Administration
- Administer the Public and Finance Management Act and financial regulations;
- Responsible for effective and prudent management of the Department’s Annual Budget Appropriations, PIP and other project funding;
- Prepare Annual and Monthly and Annual Financial Expenditure and Management Accountability Report;
- Prepare Annual Operational and Personnel Emolnuments Budget Estimates;
- Establish and review internal management and control systems, processes practices on the following functions; financial management and accounting, administration and procurement management;
- Maintain effective financial records and audit procedures; and
- Provide support to the implementation of PNG Vision 2050 directional statements.
To provide effective and efficient corporate and other support services to the Prime Minister, the Governor General, the National Executive Council, Ministers, Ministerial Committees and the Department.